Attention Retires, Investor & First Home Buyers
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a good size two bedroom unit, on its own unit title (stratum in freehold). Situated on 1/5 share of 1045m2 of RMD, TC3 land. Located close to the city and other attractions provides the benefits of city living.
Spacious living with lots of sun. Good indoor-outdoor flow to courtyard area.
• Tidy kitchen with plenty of bench space and cupboards, adjoining dining area.
• Two double bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes.
• Bathroom with shower over bath and vanity. Separate toilet.
• Private and sunny low maintenance courtyard area.
• Single lock up garage with separate laundry facilities.
• All EQC repairs have been completed and insurance in place with body corp.
• Currently tenanted at $290 per week on periodic tenancy. Area average rentals for St Albans East/Edgeware for a 2 bedroom flat, upper quartile $365pw, median $335pw and lower quartile $310pw, sourced from Department of Building and Housing as of 31/08/2020.
• Positioned just outside the four Avenues, conveniently located just a short stroll away from the local amenities and the CBD. A short drive to Merivale Mall and the Palms Shopping Centre.
A smart buy for young couples, retires or investors, would make a great lock and leave or city pad.