Luxurious Living on Lewisham...
This impressive and elegant home with its chic black and white colour palette, oak flooring and magnificent light fittings will enchant you from the moment you walk in the door.
- Post-earthquake build- 2015
- 4 double bedrooms- 2 with ensuites- and one with a generous walk-in- wardrobe
- Beautifully appointed family bathroom
- Designer kitchen with timber (oak) counter tops, matt black subway splash back and double oven with a 6 burner gas hob
- Full Butlers kitchen
- Open plan kitchen/dining/family living flowing through bifold doors onto outdoor covered entertainment area
- Restful, formal living room
- Large separate laundry with abundant storage
- 3 heat pumps and a gas fire to keep you toasty in winter
- 2 car garage with extra room for storage
- Attic storage area with pull down ladder
- 90sqm of decking opening out to spectacular landscaped grounds
- Fully fenced 1500sqm section offering serene surroundings and complete privacy- backyard cricket, here we come!
- Paparoa Primary, Heaton Intermediate and St Andrews College at your doorstep
This popular enclave of Lewisham Park offers a tree-lined, quiet location just minutes from Merivale Mall and an easy commute to the city.
This unique property really is something special and the chances of it being swept off the market with a prior offer are extremely high so call me today!
AUCTION: Thursday 15th April at 12:00pm, 98 Moorhouse Avenue (unless sold prior)
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same