Owner Off Travelling - Must Be Sold!
Last week of open homes - Don't miss out!
This spacious, stand-alone townhouse in sought-after Hawkesbury Avenue has so much to offer, and with my owner heading to Europe for an indefinite sailing adventure, this lovely property must be sold.
This home is ideal for downsizers wanting a stylish, quality home in which to entertain friends and family. For families, it offers excellent school zones.
Features of the property include:
- Stand-alone contemporary townhouse on quiet 381m2 back section.
- North-east facing for plenty of sun.
- Spacious entrance hall.
- Light and sunny living room features beautiful timber floors.
- Quality kitchen with solid benchtops.
- Amazing outdoor entertainment "room" with automated louvre ceilings and blinds, gas fireplace, built-in wine fridge and Weber barbecue.
- Fully double glazed, with gas fire in living room and two heat pumps.
- Large master suite upstairs includes spacious walk-in robe and en-suite.
- Two further double bedrooms upstairs serviced by large family bathroom.
- Fourth bedroom downstairs with adjacent third bathroom.
- Easy-care property ideal as a 'lock and leave'.
- Double internal-access garage and separate laundry.
- In zone for St Albans Primary, Heaton Intermediate, CGHS and CBHS.
- Walking distance to St Andrew's College, St Margaret's College and Rangi Ruru Girls' School.
Why buy 57A Hawkesbury Ave?
This is a home for people who love entertaining and hate doing lawns. It's also an ideal location from which to ensure your children get into some of Christchurch's most desirable schools. My owner has enjoyed his years living in this beautiful property. But with COVID restrictions coming to an end, he's off to pursue his love of sailing and adventure in Europe.
St Albans has become a highly desirable suburb in recent years, with Hawkesbury Ave situated in the heart of it, just minutes' walk to Merivale's range of shops, bars and restaurants. Enjoy a Saturday morning coffee just metres away at Meshino Café, followed by a run with the dog around Malvern Park; both within this lovely family friendly community.
The property is close to St George's Hospital and is also a short drive to the city, Riccarton and Hagley Park, as well as being in some of the most desirable school zones in Christchurch.
Conjunctional sales with other agencies welcome! Please call listing agent for more details.
To view the information pack in relation to this property, please copy and paste the link below into your web address bar: https://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/IM23484
Auction Wednesday 18th May, 10:00am at Holmwood Auction Rooms, Ground Floor, 397 - 399 Ilam Road, Ilam (unless sold prior).