Sparks House - 1960’s Craftsmanship
Discover an exceptional opportunity to secure this spectacular mid-century treasure, designed by John Hodgen on a beautiful tree lined street. This robustly constructed residence seamlessly integrates indoor and outdoor spaces, offering a plethora of options for the avid entertainer. Floor to ceiling sliding glass doors grace each living and bedroom with ample natural light, opening onto a meticulously manicured lawn with multiple pockets for alfresco dining.
• 3 Spacious double bedrooms
• Large master bedroom with re designed fully tiled ensuite
• Separate fully tiled new family bathroom with twin sinks and WC
• Two interconnected living areas, separated by timeless original sliding doors
• Heating provided by a gas fire in the living room and Wi-Fi connected heat pump in the kitchen/dining
• Separate laundry with plenty of storage
• Mono pitched ceilings throughout, bathing the home in natural light
• Impeccably landscaped lawns, raised vegetable gardens, and fully fenced
• Proximity to Canterbury University and Teachers College
• Schlange keyless front door entry
• Internal access double car garage
This north facing property has been carefully remastered and renovated over the years, still with some room to add your own personal touch. The dream for those with discerning taste in architecture, seize this opportunity and contact us to schedule a viewing, or we will see you at one of our open homes!
Follow the link below for an alternative commentary on this unique home.
Deadline Sale: All offers on or before 4pm Thursday 29th February 2024 (unless sold prior)
To download the property file, please copy & paste the following link: https://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/RX3958839