Health Dictates Sale! - Present All Offers!
Having only purchased this less than a year ago, the Owners loved all the things that hold true for this property. It's robust pre-cast concrete construction, the position on site being at the very rear of this section, and most of all its convenient location within the much sought-after suburb of Merivale. Due to a decline in health, the Owners have had to consider an alternative residence, which means this is now available to the market.
Download the Information Pack here: https://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/FE8053
Conjunctional Sales Welcome.
- Positioned well back from the street - enjoying privacy, tranquillity and a sense of security.
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Living with access to a large balcony where evening dining will become a common occurrence.
- Two double bedrooms of similar size make living here easy.
- The Master bedroom has access to the balcony and use of the jack-and-jill bathroom.
- Two undercover car parks is also a treat behind an electric/key coded gate.
- However, leave the car at home and walk to work or enjoy walking around the park to get the heart racing - accessibility is key for this gorgeous property.
- Zoned for Elmwood Primary, Heaton Intermediate, Burnside High, Christchurch Girls' & Boys' High Schools and easy walking distance to Rangi Ruru Girls' School, St Margarets & St Andrews Colleges, and just further into town is Christ's College.
Why Buy 2/100 Rossall St?
The opportunity that this property offers to its new owners is its real plus. Whether you are looking for your first home, a lock and leave within walking distance to so many great locations including some of Christchurch's most well-known schools, this could be the property for you.
Merivale is an affluent suburb in Christchurch, known for its upscale shopping, dining, and residential areas. Located close to the city centre, it offers a blend of historical charm and modern amenities, making it a popular and vibrant destination in the city.
So come and see Rossall St as I am sure it won't disappoint. With another property already purchased and immediate possession available, make your interest known!
Private viewings are available or visit at one of the Open Homes - instructions are clear - this needs to be sold.