Two Homes - Too Many!
After nine very enjoyable years in this much-loved home during which time they have fully refurbished throughout our sellers now need to sell this property in order to complete their new dream home as they embark on the next chapter of their lives. The decision has been made and they can't keep both!
- 3 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (one upstairs/one downstairs) and a large study/4th bedroom - Large separate living.
- Open Plan Kitchen & Dining which is the hub of the home ideal for social get-togethers.
- Double internal access garage and three additional off-street parks.
- Low-maintenance garden with a raised vegetable patch.
- Conveniently located just 1 km from both the Normans Road Hub of shops & eateries and Fendalton Village.
- Easy access to the city by car, bike, or foot. Accessible to the Airport too - great if you commute regularly abroad or nationally.
Situated on the quieter stretch of Blighs Road near Ashdale Lane, this home is perfect for so many. Families will appreciate the abundance of school zones this property falls within:
- Waimairi & St Patricks Primary
- Heaton Intermediate or Cobham Intermediate
- Burnside High School
- Christchurch Girls' High
- Christchurch Boys' High
This home is move-in ready, 18b Blighs Road is the ideal family home in a prime location with immediate possession. The owners are resolute and are looking for a sold sticker come Auction Day.
To download the information pack for this property, please type the below link into your web browser: www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/FE8048